A few days ago, Trump made a handful of tweets talking about how he does not a fan of bitcoin or any cryptocurrency. He claims it is not money and comparable to thin air. (not thick air, btw)
If Facebook wants to create a cryptocurrency or virtual currency that they should consider becoming a bank.
He wanted to make sure that everyone knew at this moment in time the US Dollar is the most dominant currency in the world. (no thanks to him, it has been that way before he was president, btw). But he thinks this will always be the case. Like how everyone will remember he said “grab her by the pus*y”.
Either way, the comments he made are not accurate and he is clearly one sided on the topic. I can’t believe Trump doesn’t think that US Dollars are being used for the exact same thing he is trying to down play cryptocurriences for. If not more than crypto.
Let me know what you think in the comments below!
———- #CryptoNews TV Information ———-
– Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges: http://bit.ly/cntvExchanges
– Cryptocurrency Podcast on iTunes: http://apple.co/2mNKdZT
– ICO Reviews & Schedule: http://bit.ly/InitialOffering
Bounty0x Username: cryptonewstv
NEVER INVEST IN ANY STOCKS ON THE SHOW OR WEBSITE UNLESS YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE YOUR ENTIRE INVESTMENT.
– Not a Broker/Dealer or Financial Advisor
– No Investment Advice or Recommendation Made by Crypto News TV
– No Representation as to Content of the Program.
– No Offer of Securities:
– Buying and Selling Securities of Featured Companies.
– No Guarantee.
Read the full Disclaimer here: https://cryptonewstv.com/disclaimer/